Welcome to the DOLLARS forum by Drrr.com.
Here are some forum guidelines I decided to introduce, to keep this place neat and tidy.
If you'd like to view the chat rules, they can be located here, and the forum rules are here.
If you are newly registered and would like to introduce yourself, please head to the Introduction thread.
If you have a question, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions thread before making a post. (Under Construction)
Continue reading below for more information about the forum sections, and where to make your posts.
There are 6 main directories in the forum, and subdirectories within those directories. The directories and subdirectories themselves also act as tags. There are also a few subdirectories with no assigned directory. I'll explain what each directory and subdirectory is for, in order. All posts in the wrong section will be placed in the right one by an admin or moderator. Try to take care to put your post in the correct category!
Here you'll find official site announcements, service updates, or other important posts such as this post, or the chat rules.
- Service Status: Posts about the status of Drrr.com, in the rare occurrence that the site is not live.
A place to post your feedback, feature requests, and bug reports. Please be sure pick from the applicable subdirectories when making a post:
- Bug: If you've experienced what seems to be a bug or error in code, post about it here.
- Feature Request: If you'd like to see a new feature on Drrr, post about it here.
- Question: For if you have a question about anything, including ban appeals. Check the FAQ before posting.
- Spam Report: You may report spam or other malicious behavior here.
- Open: A thread may be tagged as "open" to alert us that it is still awaiting attention.
- Confirmed: If a bug is reported, it may be tagged as "confirmed" if it is legitimate.
- Need Feedback: Feedbackception. The posts tagged with this are calling for feedback and comments.
- Closed: A thread may be tagged as "closed" if there is no work left to do with it. Closed threads can still be posted in, being closed is not the same as being locked.
- Resolved: Similar to "closed", if a problem is resolved it may be marked as such.
- Invalid: Invalid feedback topics, not to be processed.
- drrr.com: Topics regarding drrr.com may be tagged.
- drrr.xxx: Topics regarding drrr.xxx may be tagged.
- drrr.chat: Topics regarding drrr.chat may be tagged.
Where you can talk casually about any topic of your choice. There are some subdirectories for you to place your post, if applicable. Because there are a lot of anime suggestion requests, please check out the Official Anime Suggestion thread.
- 安價 (Anka) Posts regarding a game which popular on 2channel.
- 绘画 (Drawing) Post your artwork, or topics about art.
- 漫畫 (Manga) Topics about Manga.
- 動畫 (Anime) Topics about Anime.
- 遊戲 (Game) Topics about games.
- 小說 (Novel) Topics about novels/books.
- 自言自語 (Soliloquize) Make posts here to show your writing, voice opinions or vent.
- 小調查 (Survey) If you want to take a survey or ask questions to the Drrr community.
4. LFG (Looking For Group)
Seek to team up, create projects, or gather volunteers. Please note that the authenticity or credibility of posts are not guaranteed.
Off-topic discussions that don't fit into any other categories.
A place to test your post format, content, etc. Forum markdown language can be found here. I will make an easy-to-understand guide on it shortly, and link from here.
As it says on the tin, topics that were duplicated or very similar to an existing post, will end up here.
Other directories/tags and their translation:
If there are any volunteers to translate this post into Chinese, it would be very much appreciated!
At this moment, I do not think any other translations are necessary.